Friday, September 28, 2012

YUMMY!!!: Marie Madeleine Boutique Gourmet

Hey guys!!! Today's Friday and here I am finally talking about my newest project for the blog I mentioned on Monday. Let me explain it to you: since I live in São Paulo and soon I'll be moving from here (Yes!!! I'm getting married, for those who don't know...), I decided to enjoy São Paulo even more, and after Veja São Paulo launched the best of São Paulo for this last year (2011-2012), I'm going to visit some of these places, experience them, and especially try their food, and then I'm going to share with you here what I think of them every week!!!
Olá pessoal!!! Hoje é sexta-feira e cá estou eu finalmente falando sobre meu mais novo projeto para o blog que mencionei na segunda-feira. Vou explicar para vocês: já que eu moro em São Paulo e logo me mudarei daqui (Sim!!! Vou me casar, para aqueles que não sabem...), decidi curtir São Paulo ainda mais e depois que a Veja São Paulo lançou os melhores de São Paulo para esse último ano, vou visitar alguns desses lugares, vivenciá-los, e especialmente experimentar a comida de lá, e depois vou compartilhar com vocês aqui o que acho deles toda semana!!!

And today I'll start with one thing I like more than any other meal: BREAKFAST!!!!
E hoje vou começar com uma coisa que gosto mais do que qualquer outra refeição: CAFÉ DA MANHÃ!!!

The big winner in this competition among the bakeries was Marie Madeleine Boutique Gourmet. It's an European-style bakery with a very nice and cozy environment, where you can have some coffee, eat up a croissant, delish youself with a tartelette chocolat, take out some pasta from the rotisserie, and purchase the finest import goods such as olive oil and cheese.
A grande campeã nessa competição entre as padarias foi a Marie Madeleine Boutique Gourmet. É uma padaria estilo europeu com um ambiente muito legal e aconchegante, one você pode tomar um café, devorar um croissant, se deliciar com um tartelette chocolat, levar para casa uma massa da rotisserie e compar os importados mais finos como azeites e queijos.

I had breakfast there this morning and it was so pleasant to sit at the table made of wood decorated with a beautiful orchidea and with top-notch service - the waiter was very thoughtful and prepared a delicious cappuccino for me in a blink of an eye.
Tomei café da manhã hoje lá e foi muito agradável me sentar à mesa de madeira decorada com uma linda orquídea e com serviço de alta qualidade - o garçom foi muito atencioso e preparou um cappuccino delicioso para mim em um piscar de olhos.

Besides the cappuccino, I had 2 delicious pastries: the Pain au Chocolat (chocolate croissant) and the Bostock (a delicious creamy vanilla cake with sliced almonds on top), to die for!!! I thought I was just going to try them and I ended up eating them all!!! =D
Além do cappuccino, comi 2 deliciosos pães doces: o 
Pain au Chocolat (folhado de chocolate) e o Bostock (um delicioso bolo cremoso de baunilha com amêndos fatiadas por cima), de morrer!!! Pensei que só ia experimentá-los e acabei comendo tudo!!! =D

I also picked up some for my dear mother-in-law, and they put everything inside a box, all nice and clean!!! Loved it!!!
Também comprei alguns para minha sogrinha, e eles colocaram tudo dentro de uma caixa, tudo bonitinho e certinho!!! Adorei!!!

 So I highly recommend this place either for a morning breakfast, an afternoon coffee or just to take out something!!! The eating area is small, so I don't know about weekends... today it was ok, I could even choose the best table. 
Por isso eu recomendo mesmo esse lugar seja para uma café da manhã logo cedo, um cafezinho à tarde ou simplesmente para levar algo para casa!!! A área de mesas é pequena, portanto não sei quanto aos fins de semana... hoje estava tudo certo, eu até mesmo escolhi a melhor mesa.

Did you like this tip??? Hope so!!! Enjoy and go there too qhen you are in São Paulo!!!
Gostou dessa dica??? Espero que sim!!! Aproveite e vá lá também quando estiver em São Paulo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment