Tuesday, June 4, 2013

WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEE.....

Guys, I know, and I get frustrated to see that I'm soooo busy I have no time to write here... snif snif....

Pessoal, eu sei, e fico frustrada em ver que estou tãooooo ocupada que não tenho tempo de escrever aqui... snif snif...

I've been working on many events lately, interpreting, and I'm so happy for that. But at the same time I feel sad I can't find some time to write to you. However, I'll find some time later this week and post something nice and elaborated!!! 

Tenho trabalhado em vários eventos ultimamente, intepretação, e estou muito feliz por isso. Mas ao mesmo tempo fico triste por não achar tempo para escrever para vocês. Entretanto, vou encontrar um tempinho mais para frente desta semana e postar algo legal e elaborado!!!

For now, here is a picture of me at today's event, New Cities Summit in São Paulo... I even had the chance to do the simultaneous interpreting of the mayor of São Paulo, Haddad!!! =D Kisses and write to you soon!!!

Por enquanto, aqui está uma foto minha no evento de hoje, New Cities Summit em São Paulo... eu até tive a oportunidade de fazer a interpretação simultânea do prefeito de São Paulo, Haddad!!! =D Beijos e escrevo em breve para vocês!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment