Monday, March 25, 2013

ROUND & ROUND: Top 5 Attractions in CHICAGO - Part I

Chicago is one of my favorite cities in the US, and this year, after the reelection of President Barack Obama, I decided to write a post about it, since its his hometown. But this time, instead of writing my point of view, I asked some friends who lived and live around the city to tell us their favorite places. They are interchange students who had the opportunity to get to know this beautiful city, my cousin Thales and my friend Victoria.
Chicago é uma das minhas cidades favoritas dos EUA, e este ano, após a reeleição do Presidente Barack Obama, decidi escrever um post sobre ela, já que é a terra natal dele. Mas desta vez, em vez de escrever o meu ponto de vista, pedi para alguns amigos que moraram e moram nos arredores da cidade nos contar seus lugares favoritos. Eles são alunos de intercâmbio que tiveram a oportunidade de conhecer essa linda cidade, meu primo Thales e minha amiga Vitória.

Today let's start with Thales and his top 5:
Hoje vamos começar com Thales e seu top 5:











Liked it??? Tell me what you thought of Chicago!
Gostou??? Diga para mim o que você achou de Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment